At Fleur de Lis Christmas Lights, we want you to enjoy your Christmas lights without the headache, hassle, or hazard. Please contact us directly at (504) 638-0717 or email email@example.com with any additional questions you may have.
What services does Fleur de Lis Christmas Lights offer?
We provide you with a Christmas light display design, installation, maintenance, removal, and storage.
How do your Christmas Light installations work?
- We provide each home or business with custom-fitted, high-quality C-9 LED Christmas lights. Roofline lighting, trees, bushes, driveways, walkways, etc. are design options to choose from.
- Our team will make a design recommendation based on your desires and your budget.
- Christmas lights installations include all the products needed for your spectacular lights display, including extension cords, clips, timers, yard stakes, etc.
- You may also choose to rent decorative wreaths and garlands to put a finishing touch on your display.
- If any problems occur with your lights, we guarantee to fix them or replace them within 48 hours. We want you to have a great experience throughout the Christmas season.
- After Christmas, we remove and store the lights until next year.
- To get started, Click to Schedule Your Free Estimate.
Am I renting or purchasing the lights?
In short, we are renting the lights to you. The lights will be custom-fitted to your property and based upon the design you choose. If you choose to use our services the following year, we’ll store the lights during the off-season, and use them the following year and exclusively for your property.
At the same time, if you decide to go with a different design, color, etc. the following year, we would provide you with a new quote for your new design. Whether you keep the same design or chose a new design, payment would be due upon each installation. Just let us know!
How is your pricing determined?
Starting with a $700 minimum, we determine price costs based upon a fixed rate per foot. Contact (504) 638-0717 or email us for our rates.
How soon (or late) can I have my lights installed?
We’ll start installing lights in November and we offer discounts to customers who schedule their Christmas lights installation in November.
- 10% discount to new customers who schedule a November installation.
- 20% discount to existing customers who schedule a November installation.
Once lights are installed, you don’t have to turn the lights on then. You can wait and turn them on when you prefer.
At the same time, you can have your Christmas lights installed as late as December or as long as we have installation spots available – a great reason to reserve a spot early.
How do I schedule a date and time for installation?
Once you have approved your project estimate and deposited 50% of the project total, we will provide you with an installation deadline. We will notify you again within 2-3 days of installation.
In order to give you the best service possible, we offer all of our clients an installation deadline. We offer 4 deadline options:
- November 14th
- December 7th
- December 14th
Weather and unforeseen obstacles may cause minor delays, but we make a point to communicate effectively with customers to ensure you have a great experience.
Do I need to be on site when you install or remove the lights?
You need to be on-site for the installation or removal of your lights display! One of the benefits of hiring us to install your lights is that it frees up your time. Our professionals will install your approved display design.
When will my lights actually start?
During installation, we include a timer(s) set to a nightly regimen. Option 1, we will return to your home after October 31st to start the timer and your lights display. Option 2, if you feel comfortable starting the timer, we can demonstrate on the installation day or instruct you over the phone to start the timer.
When will you remove the lights?
We will contact you in advance to let you know when we will remove your lights. All of the customers’ lights and products will be removed by January 31st. We label and store the lights until next year.
I have my own lights I would like you to install.
In order to give excellent and consistent service to our customers, we only use our Christmas lights and products. We do not install or service customers’ Christmas lights.
What happens if the lights stop working or a bulb breaks?
We guarantee spectacular Christmas lights for the duration of the Christmas season. If any bulbs or lights stop working, contact us at (504) 638-0717. We’ll be out as soon as we can and definitely within 48 hours to fix it.
The lights keep tripping the outlet breaker. Now what?
First, go through this short checklist to determine if the problem can be easily resolved. If you’re not sure, contact us and we’ll help determine the problem. If it’s not easily fixed, no problem! We’ll come to your property within 48 hours or less to fix the problem.
- Make sure your sprinklers are not spraying water directly on the connections or outlets.
- Do your outlets have protective covers over them?
- Is the outlet shared with large appliances? This adds to the circuit load and can cause the breaker to trip.
- Be cautious when mowing, trimming, or doing other yard maintenance or landscape. Cords can be accidentally cut or frayed, causing issues with your lights.
Are your employees insured? What if an accident occurs on my property?
For your protection and confidence, we carry liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 per employee for every project. A copy of our Certificate of Insurance coverage can be provided upon request. Click here to email us for a copy.
How does billing and payment work?
Once you approve the project estimate, we will send you an initial invoice requesting a 50% deposit of the total cost. Once we receive your deposit, we will schedule an installation appointment. Upon completion of the installation, we will send you a 2nd invoice requesting the remaining payment amount.
You will be able to pay both payments via cash, credit or debit cards, and checks. Checks can be made payable to: Fleur de Lis Christmas Lights.